As of the 12th April 2021 we are open! Following the government guidelines we will be implementing some rules for all clients to follow
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times while inside the studio
- Upon entering you must use the hand sanitiser provided
- There is no eating or drinking on the premises
- If you are feeling unwell or having any symptoms please call the studio as soon as possible and we will reschedule your appointment
- Walk ins are not available at the moment, tattoos and piercing will be by appointment only
The studio will be open from 11am – 6pm Monday – Saturday. For any bookings or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 726 300
We are now able to do piercings and jewellery changes in our studio! However we are not doing any piercings or jewellery changes which requires your mask to be removed. Feel free to get in touch with the studio if you have any questions.
Black Heart Tattoo opened its doors in Epsom in 2008. We aim to provide our customers with a first class tattooing experience, from the initial consultation, right through to the application of tattoo and finally after-care advice. We also offer body piercing. We are proud of the standard of work we produce and constantly exceed all health department regulations and standards.
Black Heart Tattoo offers you exquisite custom work from our hugely talented team of artists – Emily Wood, Scott Crook, Charlie Appleyard, Natalia Magdowska and Jesse Roberts. We are artists, designers and tattooists, and are passionate about our art form. Transforming your ideas into a tattooable format is what we do best. No job is too big or too small!
Not all tattoos require consults, so don’t be afraid to just walk in with your ideas! Our manager Chelsea will be happy to advise and guide you through the process of getting booked in.